In case you are curious about “how we think” and don’t mind reading 123 PDF pages or listening to nearly 9 hours of audio (4.5 when x2), treat your curiousness and get this book now.
You’ve probably heard at least once that “everything is in your head”. This book will help you understand what is in your head and even more, the author explains about different ways of thinking – abstract, logical, scientific (he was a professor, you get it), empiric and so on. It’s worth reading/listening.
Stuff like training of thought and training of mind is being explained in details. Also the School System takes place in this book. Are you curious to understand how we think? If so…
Without any further due, let me introduce you to the DOWNLOAD Button (you can’t wait any more, can you? There’s also an AUDIO Version available if you take the time to scroll a bit)
Quick Note: If you want to double your reading speed, I recommend this SPEED READING Course
THE PROBLEM OF TRAINING THOUGHT
- What is Thought?
- The Need for Training Thought
- Natural Resources in the Training of Thought
- School Conditions and the Training of Thought
- The Means and End of Mental Training: thePsychological and the Logical
- The Analysis of a Complete Act of Thought
- Systematic Inference: Induction and Deduction
- Judgment: The Interpretation of Facts
- Meaning: or Conceptions and Understanding
- Concrete and Abstract Thinking
- Empirical and Scientific Thinking
THE TRAINING OF THOUGHT
- Activity and the Training of Thought
- Language and the Training of Thought
- Observation and Information in the Training of Mind
- The Recitation and the Training of Thought
Some General Conclusions
*To download the audio version, click on the Audio Icon and once downloaded extract the .zip file (it contains .mp3 files)
…and as always…
Take Care of your Journey!